Educators, nominate your public school or non-profit organization for a 2017 Project Community award. Tell us your compelling story! Describe the need, why it is needed, and how the help Northwest Community Credit Union may supply will support rewarding learning for kids.
- Maximum funding request: $1,500
- Requested amount must fully fund items requested.
- Requests must clearly show how NWCU’s support will directly impact the education of children
- Project completion may have rolling dates throughout the academic year 2017 - 2018
- Submissions accepted August 1 through October 15, 2017
- Winners will be announced: December 15, 2017
- Requests from educators or administrators in public schools and non-profit organizations dedicated to educating Pre K—12th grade youth in counties served by Northwest Community Credit Union are eligible:
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Credit union membership not required
Request to fund the following are not eligible:
- Organizations, programs or events outside counties we serve
- Fundraising events, or sponsorship requests
- Funding for staffing
- Incentives or rewards
- Professional development
- Capital improvements
- Religious organizations, political causes or candidates
Questions? Email us!
Review and Selection Process
Submissions will be reviewed and scored by a selection committee based on:
- purpose of the funds
- reach or impact of the request
- location within our service network
- alignment with academic or social learning skills
- engagement potential for children
Recipient selection is limited by Northwest Community Credit Union funding.
Each winner agrees to permit NWCU to use his/her name, school name, and likeness in promotional and other credit union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.