Educators, nominate your school, classroom, or non-profit organization for a 2017 Project Community award.
Submit a request for funding by telling us about the materials/resources you need to support educating your students. Describe the need, why it is needed, and how a Project Community award would enhance or enable this.
Who can submit?
- Educators from schools and non-profit organizations located in one of the following counties: Benton, Clackamas, Coos, Deschutes, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Washington
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Credit union membership not required
- Funding requests between the amounts of $100 - $1,500.
- Requested amount must fully fund items requested. An itemized list is required.
- Requests should be for specific items/resources needed to engage students and facilitate learning.
- Submission must clearly show how NWCU’s support will directly impact the education of youth.
- Project completion should take place during the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
The following requests are not eligible:
- Requests from organizations or programs outside counties we serve
- Requests for fundraising or sponsorship
- Funding for staffing or staff professional development/training
- Funding for incentives or rewards
- Funding for capital improvements to school buildings or grounds
Questions? Email us!